Categorized In: Administrative - Personnel - Resignations & Terminations
Categorized In: Case Services - General Case Management Policies
Approved Date: October 02, 2018
Owner: Vicki Rasmussen
- handle all pending and active individuals themselves,
- transfer pending and active individuals needing essential continuing services to other team members,
- reassign liaison assignments, or
- take other appropriate actions.
Provide his/her immediate Office Director with as much notice of his/her resignation/retirement as possible.
Review all clients with the Office Director and other team members during the last two weeks on the job to:
- Identify next actions for each client for the upcoming three month to ensure continuity of services. Pay particular attention to identifying actions that could be overlooked by someone unfamiliar with the cases, such as reauthorizations for goods and services, expected service completions, and scheduled service initiations.
- Record the needed actions in the service record of each client.
- Notify all clients of the pending staff change. Provide the name and phone number of the new team contact and the Office Director as the persons to contact as needs arise.
- Prepare a list of especially helpful local agencies, facilities, hospitals, placement contacts, liaison assignments, etc. to include the; (This is for the interim team member who may not be familiar with the area they will be serving temporarily.)
- name of agency, organization, or business
- key contact person
- phone number and/or email address
- strategies or comments about each
- Prepare a list of "hard to find locations" such as farms, ranches, community contacts, etc. (This is beneficial for the interim team member who will temporarily manage AgrAbility case.)